Terms and conditions of use
These general conditions of sale apply to all orders and/or sales of products concluded through the website www.uneoliveenprovence.com between:
on the one hand the company which operates the said site, 100% SUD, with the commercial name "Une Olive en Provence", a limited liability company with a capital of 15,000 euros, whose head office is located at 80 Avenue de la Vallée des Baux 13520 Maussane-les-Alpilles, registered in the Trade and Companies Register of Tarascon under number 485 021 893, represented by its manager, Annabel QUENIN.
Telephone: 00 33 4 90 18 22 06
Email address: [email protected]
Hereinafter referred to as "UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE" and on the other hand, any natural or legal person wishing to place an order / purchase via the aforementioned website,
Hereinafter referred to as "the Buyer".
- “General Conditions”: refers to the general conditions of online sale of the website available at the address www.uneoliveenprovence.com;
- “Parties”: means jointly UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE and the Buyer;
- “Product(s)”: refers to the goods marketed by UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE and available on the Website, namely in particular cosmetic and well-being products that appear on the Website;
- “Website”: refers to the site accessible at the address www.uneoliveenprovence.com;
2.Scope - Opposability
2.1 These General Conditions define the rights and obligations of the Parties in connection with the offer, order and sale of the Products offered on the Website.
2.2 Unless otherwise agreed in writing, relations between the Parties are exclusively governed by these General Conditions, which prevail over any document to the contrary issued by the Buyer and not expressly accepted in writing by UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE.
2.3 The Buyer declares to have read it and accept the rights and obligations relating thereto. Any order and/or purchase of Products on the Website implies the Buyer's full adherence to these General Conditions and their acceptance is manifested by ticking the box provided for this purpose.
2.4 These General Conditions may be modified by UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE. The General Conditions applicable to the order are those in force on the Website, on the date of placing the order by the Buyer.
3.1 To be able to place an order for Products appearing on the Website, the Buyer must be of legal age and have the capacity to contract in accordance with the General Conditions.
3.2 Orders are made from the Website according to the following process:
- Product selection: the Buyer selects the Product(s) he wishes to order
- Verification of the content of the selection and validation of the order: the Buyer verifies the content of his order, the total price and validates the order by clicking on the "Validate the Order" button.
- Identification of the Buyer: the Buyer must complete an identification form made available to him and on which he will provide all the information requested, in particular his contact details and the delivery address to create his account. UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE cannot be held liable in the event of non-delivery linked to an input error by the Buyer.
- Confirmation of the delivery method.
- Validation of the general conditions of sale by means of a checkbox by the Buyer
- Confirmation of the means of payment: the Buyer indicates the contact details necessary for the use of the means of payment.
Any order placed on the Website will be confirmed as soon as possible by email summarizing the content of the order.
3.4 Unless proven otherwise, the data recorded by UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE constitutes proof of all transactions made by UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE and its Buyers.
4.1 Any order placed on the Website and payable in Euros. The prices are mentioned with all taxes included. The Products are sold at the price in force on the day of the order.
4.2 Payment is made online on the Website by credit card when placing the order. Payment can be made by credit card, VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICANEXPRESS, or PAYPAL.
5.1 The Products ordered by the Buyer will be delivered within a maximum period of time from the validation of the order, this period being indicated by UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE before the order is finalized.
Delivery will be made to the address indicated by the Buyer when ordering on the Website.
5.2 The Buyer undertakes to be present at his home or at this that an authorized person is present to receive the Products on the day and at the time agreed when ordering.
5.3 The Buyer is required to check the condition of the Products ordered and delivered.
Any reservations or complaints about the condition of the Products should preferably be mentioned on the delivery note.
These reservations must in any case be confirmed by email to UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE at the address mentioned for this purpose on the Website.
6.Right to retract
6.1 In accordance with Article L.121.20 of the Consumer Code, the Buyer has a withdrawal period of seven (7) clear days from the day of receipt of the Products to return the Products to UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE in its original packaging, without having to justify reasons or pay penalties.
6.2 In order to facilitate the implementation of its right of withdrawal, UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE recommends that the Buyer who wishes to exercise this right inform UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE by email to the address mentioned on the Website for this purpose. .
6.3 The Products must be returned in good condition, complete and properly protected to the address mentioned on the Website for this purpose.
6.4 UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE undertakes to reimburse the Product and the delivery costs, free of charge, as soon as possible and at the latest within thirty (30) days following the date of dispatch of the Product by the Buyer. .
In the event of non-compliance and/or exercise of the right of withdrawal, the Products must be returned in good condition, complete (accompanied by their accessories, instructions, etc.) and properly protected.
It is recommended that the Buyer return the Products by means of a mode of transport offering guarantees similar to those proposed for the initial transport.
The return address is mentioned on the Website for this purpose.
It is up to the Buyer to keep proof that he has returned the Products to UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE.
8.Warranties and Responsibilities
8.1 UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE undertakes to provide the Buyer with a Product that complies with his order.
The Products supplied by UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE benefit from the legal guarantee against defects of conformity and hidden defects.
In the event of non-compliance of the Product delivered, the Purchaser may request repair or replacement.
If the repair and replacement of the Product are impossible, the Buyer may return the Product and have the price refunded or keep it and have part of the price refunded. Where applicable, the Products must be returned in good condition, complete and properly protected.
The return address is mentioned on the Website for this purpose.
8.2 UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE is only bound by an obligation of means with regard to the operation of the Website. UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE can therefore in no way be held responsible:
- access speeds to the Website, speeds of opening and consulting the pages of the Website, external slowdowns, suspension or inaccessibility of the Website, fraudulent use by third parties of all the information made available on the Website;
- breakdowns and technical problems concerning hardware, programs, Internet network software which may, where appropriate, lead to the suspension or termination of the service.
- incompatibility or malfunctions related to the service offered with certain software, configurations, operating systems or all or any other equipment of the Buyer.
The responsibility of UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE under the obligations of these General Conditions cannot be engaged in the event of the occurrence of a case of force majeure as defined by the French courts.
10.Protection of the Buyer's personal data
The information provided by the Buyer when ordering is confidential and will only be used by UNE OLIVE EN PORVENCE for order processing.
In accordance with the law of January 6, 1978 "Informatique et Libertés" modified by the law of August 6, 2004, the Buyer leaving his contact details on the Website has, at any time, a right of access, rectification, deletion and opposition of the data concerning it.
To modify their personal information, Buyers can send an email to the address mentioned on the Website for this purpose.
All the elements of the Website (graphic charter, content, texts, software elements, databases, etc.) belong exclusively to and/or are reserved for UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE.
No one is authorized to reproduce, exploit, redistribute or use for any reason whatsoever, even partially, elements of the Website, whether software, visual or sound. All these elements are protected in particular by copyright, patents and trademarks for the whole world.
12.Applicable law and dispute resolution
These General Conditions are subject to French law, subject to the mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which the Buyer has his habitual residence and except for provisions of international public order.